Vertical Sliding Windows
The Vertical Sliding window system is an authentic looking sash window with Ovolo finishing. When designing this window, all the benefits of a high performance modern material were combined to deliver a window that delivers a cost-effective solution to
retaining the characteristics and design of period buildings.
The PVC-U Ovolo frames provide optimum strength, superior thermal protection and excellent weathering performance and with the minimum maintenance, will retain their appearance year after year.
- WER A+ and u-value of 1.2 W/m2K
- Fully featured Ovolo detail
- Outer frame dimension is 128mm
- Internally glazed with 24mm glazing
- Deep bottom rail option gives the authenticity of a timber box sash
- Tilt ‘inwards’ facility allows easy cleaning of the outside pane from inside
- Optional Georgian bars and moulded or through sash horns
- Mechanically jointed deep bottom rail for authentic appearance
- Maximum dimensions: width 1600mm, height 3000mm
- Variety of hardware including balances, pivot bars and locking mechanisms
- Kitemarked to BS EN 12608 and PAS 24 and BBA approved
- PAS24 and Secured by Design options