Wrekin Windows works hard to consistently deliver quality products that provide best value over the long term, supported by high levels of customer service.
Setting high standards
We look to develop the highest performance standards and hold the most relevant accreditations. Wrekin Windows operates a stringent quality management system to ensure that all our products fully comply with the latest industry standards and building regulations. We offer Secured by Design and PAS 24 products (meeting the requirements of Approved Document Q) that have successfully completed rigorous testing by suitably qualified and recognised third party certification authorities.
We provide added value and save time through:
- Regular monitoring of key performance areas leads to a progressive reduction in cost and improvement in production and performance.
- Complete properties per delivery.
- Properties manufactured to your working order.
- Full detailed documentation for each property with all ancillary components bagged and labelled by property.
- Windows and doors individually labelled with address, room, location and graphics.
- 24 hour notice of despatch and one hour notice of arrival on site by our driver.
Wrekin Windows understands that completing each individual property quickly is paramount to residents and clients. Relations with residents and respect for their property are strictly controlled. We offer resident liaison (design choice, survey and installation appointments), if required. Our dedicated customer service team ensures high levels of service and resident liaison, and monitors customer satisfaction and practical completion forms.
Our Contract Information Management programme enables us to quickly provide customers with up to date information on their projects.
Wrekin Windows is committed to ensuring a sustainable environment, adhering to the latest UK and European guidelines. We work within a framework of sustainable development, minimising waste and carbon footprint whilst maximising recyclability. We recycle a wide range of materials including thermoplastic, PVC-u profile and polystyrene off cuts, waste cardboard and paper.
We use the unique Recycled Composite Material (RCM) reinforcement from our fellow Epwin Group company, Profile 22, in our PVC-u frames. Manufactured from recycled PVC-u, this reinforcement provides greater thermal efficiency, increased strength and a minimum life cycle of 35 years.