Flush Tilt And Turn Windows
Externally Flush Tilt-Turn windows are specially designed to avoid the overlapping of the framework. The sash is neatly positioned inside the frame of the window to create an elegant and sleek ‘flush’ appearance. It is especially suited to medium to high rise buildings and when a larger-sized window is required.
The functionality of the window has all round locking, is internally glazed and opens inwards providing excellent security and weather tightness. This window is very popular with apartment buildings and housing, but its applications are endless including hotels, offices, hospitals and universities.
- 70mm frames with flush tilt-turn sash
- WER A++ and u-value of 0.8 W/m2K
- Glazing options: double 24, 28, 36mm or triple 40 and 44mm
- Flush, urban and modern design
- No overlapping of framework externally
- Opening up to 2300 x 1450mm maximum
- Optional additional sash & outer frame centre seals
- PAS24 and Secured by Design options